Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Memories Suite Review

Have you heard of digital scrapbooking software? Have you ever tried a scrapbook software? Well, I was recently blessed with an opportunity to try out the new My Memories Suite V3! It's incredible!






I browsed the website and started picking out my favorite layouts and designs. It's amazing how much you have to choose from. The program comes with over 1,000 designs already, but you can purchase more if you'd like.



I love scrapbooking, but let's face it, I don't always have the time to sit down, design, cut, paste, embellish, etc. When I make scrapbook pages, I like to make them really cute and fancy. Well, I can't always sit down and dig through paper, scissors, embellishments and so on. This software is amazing! Everything is so easy and accessible, not to mention fun and easy to use. I had so much fun playing around with the program that I have a renewed love for scrapbooking!



Take a look at the workspace:





All of your tools are right there on the right and you don't have to hunt for them in menus. Adding a photo is as easy as 2 clicks! You can arrange the photos yourself, or you can have the program add them for you. It's so easy!

In order to give a non-biased review. I turned for help to one of the most honest people I know, my mom. I asked her to try out the software and give me her opinions. She sat down to work on a page and in less than an hour, she had already made four pages! She had so much fun and shared her thoughts with me:

1. Had issues saving the album to open for later. It didn’t save correctly. (We later learned that she didn't save it where she thought she had. :))
2. Fun to play with
3. When you purchase a template can you reuse the template are is it a onetime use? (Yes! It's available in your "downloads" file on the website.)
4. Doesn’t like for you to move the pictures within the templates. Like I was trying to move the picture to show more of someone’s head and it wouldn’t change the cropping.
5. Photo paper would be best when you print album.--Did I mention that you can print these yourself or you can choose to have them professionally printed and bound in an album? How cool is that!

Here are some of my sample pages that I made with a basic design featuring my precious puppy.







Now, here is something really cool: MyMemories would like to give one lucky reader of mine their own MyMemories Digital Scrapbooking Software for free! This is a $40 value just for reading my lovely little blog here. I told you this was a cool program.


Here's how to enter:


1. Visit the MyMemories website and choose your favorite design kit.
2. Remember to leave me a comment with your favorite design and the phrase "Enter Me!".


Giveaway will end at 11:59pm CST on Friday January 27. Winner will be drawn and announced on Monday January 30.


That's it. Real simple, huh?


But wait, there's more. If you would rather purchase your own copy right away, MyMemories is offering you a special $10 discount code to use on the My Memories Suite V3. Once you have added the software to your cart, enter this special code: STMMMS71519.







(I was given a copy of the My Memories Suite V3 in exchange for my honest opinion.)







3 comments:

lonelytoes said...

enter me!!!


Pop Rock Graffiti Pack

Jolee said...

I like the Happy Go Lucky Design Papers. :) joleehamlin [at] comcast [dot] net

Lynn said...

I like the boys will be boys! ENTER ME! PLEASE