Friday, December 9, 2011

It's Friday!

Yay! It's Friday! I have a lot to get accomplished at work today, but that's alright. My boss comes back from a 2 week traveling adventure on Monday, and I know that I will be really busy, so I am going to use the quiet time to my advantage. :)



I have something planned every day this weekend. What about you? I am going to make cupcakes tonight, try to hit a store tonight to finish someone on my shopping list (I have a coupon!), try my very best to finish all of my shopping tomorrow, go to a fancy pants part with my Grandma on Saturday, then, go to a family Christmas dinner on Sunday. It's going to be a busy weekend, but I am looking forward to it.



Do you get to decorate your workspace at all? I have my very own space that I can decorate and I love it! I still need to get some things for my shelf, but here is what makes me smile every time I look at it.

4 comments:

Secretary4Life said...

Love the tree! I didn't put any decorations in my cubicle, but I should. I love Christmas, and I'm pretty sure our office manager threw away our office Christmas tree last year...

Ms. Attitude said...

Thanks! I hope your manager didn't throw your tree away. That's too sad.

Lin said...

I love that you set up a tree in your office, how super festive :) I don't have any plans this weekend but I'm actually ok with that. Hope you have a great weekend!

Gwen said...

I love your little tree! I used to put one up but then I think it became kind of taboo so I quit bringing it in. I did however draw a snowman on my white board. LOL!