Friday, December 23, 2011

The Countdown Begins. At Least for Me

I know that a lot of people have already started their Christmas countdown, but I am starting now. Why at this time, you might ask? Because I get off work in one hour, at noon. It's a half day for me and I get to record it as a full day. Yippee!



I still have the following items to accomplish today:



1. Hair appointment

2. Wrap the dogs' gifts, plus a few little extras.

3. Paint my nails a pretty color. I'm thinking sparkly emerald green.

4. Lunch with parents

The Big Holiday To-Do List is almost complete. I only need to order my new planner. It feels so good to get all of that accomplished.


I can't think of anything major on my Christmas list this year that I would really like to receive, except for a crock pot and cookbook. I guess I will have to wait and be surprised! I do plan on buying a gift for myself and that will be a separate post at a later time, so stay tuned if you are interested.



If I am not back before Sunday,



HAVE YOURSELF A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Lin said...

I hope you had a fabulous Christmas hon! I also hope you got that crock-pot & cookbook :)