Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trick or Treaters

Every year, since I stopped trick or treating, I go up to Grandma's house and help pass out the candy. I love seeing all of the costumes and always pick my favorites for the year. One year, there was a ghost made with a sheet (totally Charlie Brown style). Another year there was an adorable Hermione Granger (and I was the only one who knew who she was). I also saw two brothers (ages 7 and 5) dressed as Mario and Luigi (home made costumes).

Anyway, this year, there were a few that stuck out among all of the ninjas (they were EVERYWHERE!). One was an adorable 3 year old Iron Man who could barely see through his mask and said "twick or tweet!". So cute!

There was also the scary (but more cute) werewolf (age ~ 6) who had the ripped shirt and pants, mask, paws, and feet. There was also a father dressed as a wolf taking his daughter out who was dressed as Little Red Riding Hood (love it!)

But, my all time favorite for the night was a mother dressed as Princess Leia who was taking her little Yoda (age ~3-4) around. He came up, barely able to see through the mask, got his candy, and said: "May the Force be with You!"

And with you, Yoda!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

OMG! I would have died to see the baby Yoda!!! I love all of the Star Wars costumes every year. Guess it's the giant dork in me. LOL!

Lin said...

OMG could that get any freakin' cuter!? Love seeing all the little kids trick or treat. What I dont love is seeing the childless adults take advantage of candy holiday by trick or treating with their dog...yeah, that totally happened. Twice.