Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Weekend Recap...

Hello! Did you have a good weekend? I did. Let me start with Thursday in the recap today.


Thursday: I went to a double birthday party and had a lot of fun. We went to a local bar/grill and watched 5 innings of the world series and shared some tasty cake. There was about 15 of us there and when I walked in, the hostess knew right away who I was with (I had gifts) and directed me easily to the group. Great work in being observant, hostess!


Friday: Friday evenings are always quiet and decompressing. My parents were gone for the weekend and took Annie with them, so it was just me and Isabelle. I made myself some spaghetti with homemade sauce (my own recipe!) and watched movies all night. Did I almost forget to share with you that I got my hair done on Friday? I got to leave work early and went to my appointment so excited. I got my hair dyed back to the really dark brown and my eyebrows done. Yippee!


Saturday: I slept in a little bit and went over to Mrs. P's house to help her get situated for her sister to move in for a while. I ended up spending almost the entire day over there, but she is all set to go now. When I got home, I cleaned the house and then Mrs. P came over for Disney Movie Night. We watched classic Disney movies (like Cinderella and Aladdin) and drank lots of wine! So much fun! I didn't go to bed until after 3 am!


Sunday: When my parents got home, we got the camper all ready for winter and that was about it for the chores. Mom and I went for pedicures and did some real quick grocery shopping. I went through my closet and dresser and filled a big bin with clothes to get rid of. It felt really good, but now my closet is half empty. I guess I need to go shopping. I was ready for bed at 9 pm, but stayed up until 10 as normal. I was still tired on Monday. Movie night wore me out. Or was it the wine...?

2 comments:

Lin said...

Now this is my kind of weekend, movies & wine...yes please! Glad you fun & somewhat relaxing weekend.

Gwen said...

Can I just say that I hope to have a laid back weekend like this soon. I love movie nights with friends (and wine)! Glad you had a great one. :)