Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Recap...

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. I have really taken to enjoying my weekends and being able to decide to do things on a whim.


Friday: Very casual and relaxing evening. It was pizza for dinner too from one of my favorite (yet greasy) pizza places. I do need to mention that I am a little disappointed with myself because every day I make a personal and work list of things to accomplish and my personal list is never completed. I am lucky to have two things crossed off. It's sad.


Saturday: MIZZOU Homecoming! We got up at 6 am to make it to the campus in time to get a good seat for the parade that started at 8:30 am. It's a parade that is over 2 hours long and so much fun! However, groups with little kids, please make sure they know how to throw candy before you give them the only bag you have. Just sayin'...


Of course we tailgated and had blast! It is so great to see all of the people (great people watching) and to see the spirit the crowd has for games. It was also a record breaking crowd too!


We came home around 3 or 4 and all of a sudden, I was tired. I mean exhausted. I watched a lot of Will and Grace and ended up falling asleep by 8 pm! I tried to stay up longer, but finally went to bed at 9 pm.


Sunday: After taking care of some fall chores around the house, my parents and I decided to enjoy the beautiful day by visiting the local winery and sitting out on the deck. There was great music and the crowd was fun. It ended up being a great time! I would love to go back with Mrs. P and S this weekend if the weather is nice enough.


That evening, we went to a friend's house and sat around a campfire for a bit. It was so much fun to do that. We haven't done that in a very long time! It felt just like old times again. It was another early night for me and I was in bed by 9:30 pm. Was a just really tired this weekend? Hmm...



What did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

Lin said...

Bahaha...don't even stress on your lack of crossing off on your personal list. Also, pizza is amazing so nothing can ever be wrong with eating tons of it ;)

Glad you had a fun weekend!