Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Recap...

Hello there! It's another Monday morning and it's time for another Weekend Recap! I love documenting the happenings of my life and this past weekend definitely needs to be recorded!



Friday: Typical Friday evening. I also made a German Chocolate Cake and chatted with Mrs. P for 3 straight hours! It was nice to chat, just her and me.


Saturday: Helped prepare for a birthday dinner in honor of my grandpa. We all met for dinner at a park around 4 and the weather was absolutely gorgeous! We couldn't have asked for a better day for a dinner in the park. The food was great, the company was great, and the weather was great! I am so thankful that I have such fabulous cooks in my family. :) Saturday evening, once we got home, I made a new Halloween wreath while watching Friends. Afterward, I watched the movie Bewitched and ended up staying up later than usual.




Sunday: I helped my dad with some cleaning/organizing of the garage and basement in the morning. In the early afternoon, I went to my very first auction! I was so excited to be there and I found two items I really wanted, so I got my little number and proceeded. Good news: I got both items I wanted, plus something additional that I wasn't expecting! Whoo Hoo! Auctions provide great people watching, that's for sure. I will need to do a post on the auction itself because it was a lot of fun.



That afternoon we went to our usual spot of the local brewery and watched some sports and enjoyed some drinks. Pretty good experience, except we think that all of the good servers have left, so we need to train a new batch of servers. :) Basically, the service wasn't up to par.


Once we got home, my dad and I got the scarecrow out and fixed up, I watched Hocus Pocus (love that movie) and chilled for the rest of the evening after giving the dogs a bath.


It was such a great weekend and I am looking forward to this weekend because it is the 100th Homecoming of my Alma mater! Go Tigers!

No comments: