Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Right Now

What I am absolutely loving right now....












It's amazing! I love that at night, I can prep my coffee and set the timer to automatically start brewing at 6:50 am. By that time, I am usually finishing up getting ready and getting the dogs put into their crates for the day. Then, I come into the kitchen, grab my lunch, pour my coffee, and head on to work.

It is because of this feature on my coffee maker that I have been on time to work every day. Before I started using it, I would start my coffee while I put the dogs up and such, and I always ended up waiting for it to brew and that wasted about 10 minutes of my time. Ten minutes that determine whether or not I am behind a school bus or hit all of the red lights on my way into work.



It's great! You really ought to get one!

1 comment:

Lin said...

There's nothing better than a programmable coffe maker. Love it!