Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Recap...

Hello everyone! I hope you had a good weekend. The weather here was wonderful and my weekend from both fun and productive.

Friday: Instead of going home and chilling, I went out with Mrs. P and S for dinner. We went to a Japanese steakhouse and really enjoyed ourselves. We had so much fun at dinner. I hope we didn't disturb our neighbors. Our server didn't make us feel rushed and let us stay there for over 2 hours. After dinner, we went for coffee at Starbucks. They were in the mood to party, so we stopped for them to pick up drinks, but afterward, I went home. I was really getting tired. I had had a long week and it really caught up to me at 10 pm.

Saturday: I cleaned the house and helped with laundry in the morning. After Dad got home from work, the three of us went to our usual brewery for drinks and munchies, but we didn't get our usual server. Sad face. :( That night, instead of going out, I spent some quality time with Isabelle and Mom and I watched a movie and made brownies. YUM!

Sunday: The morning was very relaxing and the weather outside was just gorgeous. I didn't really do anything until I finally got dressed at 1 pm. After a run to the grocery store, we all spent the rest of the day outside. We have a really big yard and while the dogs played fetch, I played with the Frisbee with first Dad, and then Mom, while Dad grilled dinner. By the way, our dogs are weird. They don't like the Frisbee. They will bark at it, chase it, but not pick it up or even touch it. We even had a little fire going in the pit.

All around great weekend! I am already planning what I am going to do this coming Sunday. Actually, now that I think about it, this coming weekend is pretty much planned.

1 comment:

Lin said...

Glad you had a good time on Friday. It's nice to not go straight home after work sometimes & hang out with friends instead :)