Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weekend Recap...

Hello everyone!


I know that I am a day behind in my weekend recap, so I'm sorry. I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was very nice. It was the first official weekend while having a job that I didn't have to worry about work. So nice.



Friday: Friday's have gotten a trend to become very relaxing, mellow evenings and this one was no different. To be honest, I don't quite remember what I did except for sitting outside.



Saturday: I helped with laundry in the morning and then helped my grandma for a little bit too. The rest of the day, I spent on our back patio, in the shade, enjoying the wonderful weather, playing fetch with the dogs, while reading my book. I was able to read over half of the book in the 5 hours I spent outside. Although, my butt got really sore because our chairs aren't exactly the most comfortable after a while. Dad also grilled steaks and we had baked potatoes with them on the patio for dinner.




Sunday: My cousin and I took my grandma out for lunch to celebrate Grandparent's Day. She really enjoys spending time with us and it was nice to have that time together. After that, in order to avoid the really sad reminders of the attacks, my mom and I went for pedicures and manicures. We also stopped by Pet Smart and picked up some toys for the dogs and some medicine for Annie. Poor thing has had another reaction to some fungus in the grass.



That night, I made spicy tacos for dinner and they were delicious! So good in fact, I brought some left overs for lunch. :)



Monday: I made it to my first Mary Kay area meeting in months and it was really exciting to be back. Now that I have regular hours, I will be able to spend time working on my business. We have a great retreat coming up next month and I haven't been to one of those since I started 7 years ago. So sad. But, I am really excited to get going again.



What did you do over the weekend?

1 comment:

Lin said...

I think it's so cool that you guys celebrate grandparents day. I probably shouldve thought of at least sending the grand-folks a card, whoops!