Thursday, September 22, 2011

They Don't Mess Around

Wow! Yesterday and today have been the most unproductive days for me so far. Why? Because I have spent the equivalent of one whole work day (read: 8 hrs) in training. Yesterday it was in the afternoon, today it was in the morning.




I am not complaining, I love going to training courses that will improve my skills, teach me new ones, and become more knowledgeable. But, they don't mess around here. Yesterday's training was just orientation. We learned about our benefits, basic university information, a new wellness program, and services offered. Today, I spent the entire morning learning the basic of web design.


I have enjoyed both of these classes and have learned a lot. I can't wait to organize all of my notes and manuals, and apply the information I have learned. The instructors really take the time to make sure you understand.


Now, if I could just get some work done. :)

1 comment:

Lin said...

I love how happy you are about these training's, you're so cute! I'm usually fighting falling asleep during them, haha. Glad they make sure you understand everything though. The one's I've been too have not only been boring but NOT informative at all.