Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Recap...

Hello all! I hope you had a great weekend, I know I did. I am going to keep this post short and sweet because I have a special post I want to do today.

PS--I will have bigger posts to elaborate on my "Change" post. I promise.

Friday: This evening was spent relaxing and chilling with the dogs. Friday nights aren't usually exciting. It's more of a recharge night for me.

Saturday: Did some things around the house and helped make a cheesecake. Then, went to a BBQ and ate a lot of really good food. After that, I went to Mrs. P's house to celebrate their anniversary, but I ended up leaving early because I got a terrible headache on my way home from the BBQ and it never went away, it only got worse.

Sunday: Mom and I went for pedicures and shopped for a little while. I was really excited about these 5 shirts I got at New York and Company (my favorite store) and when I got home and tried them on, only 1 fit and I have to be very careful not to dry it. :( Very sad moment. After shopping, Mom and I went to the grocery store and there are now two really smoking hot guys behind the meat counter! I helped with dinner (homemade hamburgers, grilled sweet corn, stuffed peppers, and fresh tomatoes) then spent the evening relaxing and playing with Isabelle.

That's pretty much sums up the weekend. Be back later.

1 comment:

Lin said...

Smoking hot huh? Hope you batted those eyelashes & flirted a little bit ;)

Sounds like you had a relaxing weekend. I cant wait to read more about your 'change' post.