Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Weekend Recap...

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and are starting this new week off with enthusiasm.




See what I did there? I made a fun little comment that I am sure made you smile because behind it is a little sarcasm. :)



Anyway...

Friday: I spent the evening, and by evening, I mean the whole evening making a rag doll for S's little girl. It was her first birthday and I thought I would make her something special that she could have for a while. This doll deserves a post of its own because it was quite the project, but isn't she cute?



Saturday: I worked in the morning and got some things done, then I came home, played with the dogs, had lunch, took a short nap, and got ready for the party. The birthday party was fun and the little girl, M, got lots of cool presents. She is the most adorable little girl ever! I would post her picture, but I don't want to because I won't even post mine.


After the party, Mrs. P and I had a girls night. Just the two of us with a carpet picnic of junk food and wine, and some really good chick flicks. We had a blast and it was so nice to spend the time together. We have hung out a lot lately, but not with just the two of us.



Sunday: In the morning, I sat outside and played with the dogs while watching the hummingbirds until Mrs. P got up. Then, we sat outside some more with our coffee and chatted. We had a great breakfast of waffles and then she had to go to work. I in turn got some things done around the house. I also took a nap for about an hour because after two long nights, I was a little sleepy.



The whole weekend was great and much enjoyed. It was also productive and I look forward to more weekends like this one.





How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Lin said...

Your rag doll is for sure cute! Nicely done :)

Gwen said...

OMG! The doll is too cute!!! You are so talented!!! Glad you had a great weekend! Hope your week is going well also. :)