Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend Recap...

It's Monday again, which means, it's time for a Weekend Recap!



Did you have a good weekend? I know I did. Especially after my mandatory 4 hour shift on Saturday. My parents were out of town, so it was just me and Isabelle. We had a great time together and here is a wonderful photo pulled from G**gle to sum up my entire weekend:





(If only I looked that cute lounging.)


Me, Isabelle, couch, and TV.



Viewings included:


Family Guy

Home Improvement

Will and Grace

Night at the Museum

Father of the Bride

Father of the Bride Part II

Legally Blonde

The Princess Diaries

Bridget Jones' Diary



Did I mention it was incredibly hot and humid?


Yeah, it was a great weekend and no, I don't regret a single minute of it. I needed to do absolutely nothing. Clear my head, you know?

3 comments:

Lin said...

I love those kinds of weekends! I did a bunch of stuff on Fri & Sat but Sun was spent much like yours...except I was in bed :)

Gwen said...

Good for you!!! Those weekends are essential to staying sane. :)

AG said...

it sounds fantastic!!!