Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Surprise Change

I love the comments on my last change, my new hair style. I will try to post a good picture soon.
Now, on to a change that just happened without being entirely planned. It's now official, I am completely credit card debt free!
Yep! I said it. I now have absolutely NO credit card debt! If you have been reading for a while, you are aware of my past shopping problem and 5 credit cards. I have finally paid the last one off. It took NINE whole years to do so, but that last card is completely paid off.
I am beyond excited and proud of myself. That is one good thing that came from my last job at the hotel. I was able to pay off my last credit card. It feels good because that is one less bill to come in the mail, one less payment to make, and more money to save or put towards something else. It's that exciting?!
I tell you this, it feels good.

1 comment:

Lin said...

As happy as I am for you, I'm totally jealous! I've been trying to pay off my 5 credit cards for years & I just keep using them & using them. It's awful. I hope one day I'll be able to feel as great as you do right now. Congratulations hon!