Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Isabelle!

My sweet little baby turned 5 yesterday! I can't believe it! I remember the day we brought her home. This sweet little puppy who was the one I saw in the picture. She was nervous and afraid and we figured out later that she must have been kicked a lot by the guy that owned her because she doesn't like men and goes after feet.








Anyway, I got her two new stuffed toys and a chew-bone. She ended up playing with the stuffed toys all night long. I wished I had made her a special treat, but I did get the dogs a new snack:





I think they like them.

When I got Isabelle, I knew I wanted her name to start with an odd letter, but I also wanted to name her after a Disney princess. (I have a minor obsession) And what do you know? A perfect fit.




PS--I swear this was the pose she was in when I saw the picture.




She is also very spoiled, but she's sweet (to me) and lovable and cuddles with me every day. There are times I wish I had a camera strapped to my forehead because she always makes these sweet faces, or I catch her in an adorable pose or something and by the time I get my camera ready, it's over. She's absolutely beautiful and has the perfect lines for a Jack Russell.



Happy Birthday my Pretty Girl!

1 comment:

The Pink Chick said...

What a sweet and adorable pup! Happy Birthday to her!