Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bed Hogs

If you remember from my last post, I was really excited to get my hair done. However, I received a call from my stylist that she was out sick, so my appointment has been rescheduled to next week and I can't wait! I am in desperate need of some salon time.


Anyway, back to the reason for this post.

I know that when I move into my own place and have the money saved up, I am going to be buying me a queen sized bed. Why? You may ask.

Because a full sized bed is NOT big enough for me and two dogs. I had both dogs with me last night and they are bed hogs! They took up over half of the bed and I only had enough space for my body. I am the type of person that bends my knees, sleeps diagonally, etc. So, when I am unable to do that, I can get really uncomfortable. Isabelle was on one side of me and Annie was on the other. I swear, I was pinned in one spot all night. Annie didn't even move when I rolled over her to reach my alarm this morning.

It's crazy, I swear. Although, I did not need to use more than just a sheet to cover up because those two put off so much body heat, I had to fans blowing on my and I was comfortable.

Hmm...two dogs = low heating bill?

2 comments:

Lin said...

That's definitely one way too look at, haha. We have a queen size bed & the hubs is such a freakin' bed hot. I think a King or a CalKing would suffice :)

The Pink Chick said...

Our dogs are bed hogs too! Not only are they bed hogs, but one of them likes to sleep directly on top of my legs. He is 90 pounds, so he ends up pinning me to the bed. It drives me crazy!