Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Weekend Recap...







It's my 500th post!!



And it's a weekend recap. I can't believe I have posted 500 times! That's incredible.



On to the weekend...



Friday: I stayed at work a little late to help a new employee, and then spent the evening relaxing. My dad had gone out of town for the weekend, so it was just me, mom, and the dogs. We had fun playing and just chilling out.



Saturday: My Birthday! I have a whole separate post for my birthday, but the day included shopping, pedicures, a gift to myself, dinner, gifts, and a dance party.



Sunday: My grandma took me and my cousin out for lunch since we both have birthdays in July. It was a great time just hanging out. I love spending time with my grandma. I also helped her out a little bit at her house and then ran some errands for mom. The rest of the day, I watched some TV, played with the dogs, and played Scrabble with Mom. I can never win at that game it seems. Even when I am ahead the whole game until the last 5 rounds. I also watched Bride Wars for the first time. I thought that movie was both funny and sweet.



How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Lin said...

Congratulation on the big 500!

Also, Happy Birthday sweets!!

I'm glad you had a great weekend. I can't wait to hear all about your dance party :)