Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Recap...

Hello everyone! Did you have a good weekend? I know I did.

Friday: I spent the evening getting everything set up for my garage sale. It took longer than usual (even though I had less stuff than usually) because it was so freakin' hot. Oh my goodness it was hot this weekend. (By the way, this week is supposed to be worse. The weather lady used the phrase: "dangerous heat advisory")

Saturday: Up early and opened the garage sale at 7 am. At 2 pm, I shut it down. It was pretty successful and I got rid of a lot of things. There ended up being 3 black trash bags of clothes/shoes/blankets that got donated, and I have about 3 copy paper boxes of items to donate as well. All in all, totally worth my time and effort.

After the garage sale, I relaxed a little, took a shower (I was really sticky from sweating), made cookies, and went to Mrs. P's house for dinner and games. We had such a good time and I must say that Mrs. P and I rock at Taboo! We did well on Catchphrase too, but not as well as we did with Taboo. I made it home around midnight and slept for 10 hours straight.

Sunday: I finally rolled out of bed at about 10:30 am and had a light breakfast. Then, after putting the laundry away, I spent the rest of the day in the cool basement watching movies. It was so cool and comfy, I ended up taking a short nap as well. I managed to eat lunch and dinner in the same spot. That evening, my mom and I watched the Jaycee Dugard interview with Diane Sawyer and I was so in awe of this girl. It's amazing what she went through. We ordered her memoir and it should be in this week.

What did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

AG said...

So glad the yard sale went well. Can you come help me with mine? :)