Having a slow day? Here is a step by step process on how you can look productive.
1) Sit at your desk
2) Notice a fly circling around your desk and the immediate area.
3) Get irritated when the fly won't go away.
4) Try to shoo fly by waving arms erratically.
5) Finally get fed up and go get fly swatter.
6) Frantically search for said fly in your black and tan office.
7) Get irritated that the fly has disappeared.
8) Sit back down at desk, keeping fly swatter handy.
9) Notice fly sitting on your printer.
10) Very carefully grab fly swatter and get in "ready" position.
11) Get irritated when fly disappears again.
12) Notice the fly on the chair across from you desk.
13) Very, very carefully grab swatter and stand up. Make your way very slowly towards the chair without losing contact of the fly.
14) Once in "ready" position, quickly swing swatter. Miss.
15) Get irritated again.
16) Follow fly to other side of the office.
17) Get in "ready" position.
18) Quickly swing swatter, smashing the fly.
19) Let out a victorious "HA!" cry and inform other office mates that you "got him".
20) Sit back down.
I know that it seems like a lot of steps, but I promise it works. This whole process should fill up about 30-45 minutes depending on the stupid fly.