Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Words I Hate...Revisited

Hello all! I have learned, as of this morning, that there is one more word I hate. I would go so far as to say that if I never heard this word again, it would be too soon.





The word is.....

















TWITTER











I am beyond sick of this word. I was listening to the Today Show yesterday morning while getting ready and heard the story of the politician sending inappropriate pictures through Twitter.





Give me a break. He's gross.





Also, it is constantly repeated through commercials, email signatures, ads, etc. about how you can "Follow Us on Twitter!" I don't get the deal about Twitter. No offense to anyone who happens to love it, but I just don't understand it.

Here's an interesting study for you to read if you would like.

2 comments:

Lin said...

I totally agree...he is pretty freaking gross! haha

I like twitter but have agree that it's pretty annoying hearing about it all the time. The thing that I dont get is Facebook. I just cant get into it...

Gwen said...

Ha! I just noticed that the company I work for has a Twitter. I about died. They don't let us on Facebook but they have a page there too. Just not right.