Friday, June 10, 2011

The Weekend

I am totally looking forward to the weekend! My parents are going camping for the weekend and I am not, so Isabelle and I have the house to ourselves this weekend. The best part? I don't have to work until Sunday evening!

Here is a list of some things I would like to do over the next two days:

Catch up on my reading
Organize my desk/receipts
Start and finish my last sewing project
Play with Isabelle
Go to Little A's first wiffle ball game

What do you plan to do for the weekend?

2 comments:

Charcoal Renderings said...

Having a lovers' rendezvous with the Man. We live two states away so dates are hard to come by. Happy catching up on relaxing! You should show off your sewing project when you are done (says the curious seamstress). :-)

Lin said...

There's nothing more enjoyable than an empty house :) (sometimes)