Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Recap...

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. I know mine was really busy and I enjoyed almost all of it.

This isn't going to be a normal Weekend Recap because Bl*gger has decided to completely suck today. After I spent 20 minutes writing and expressing my feelings about the weekend, only that first paragraph was saved when the website went down for a minute.

So, in this order, my weekend was:

Saturday: Mentally draining and flat out awful.

Saturday Evening: Fun and entertaining.

Sunday Morning: Productive.

Sunday Afternoon/Evening: An absolute blast and much needed girl time.

That's it. Sorry. I blame Bl*gger.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Sorry your Saturday sucked but so very glad it ended on a high note!!! Hope you have an awesome week!!!

Lin said...

Ha-ha I love the very short, yet to the point description of your weekend.

Blogger has been acting way stupid lately. I worked on an entire post last week & then when I tried to save it gave me an error msg. And, of course when I went back to edit it, it hadn't saved :( Lame!

Sandra said...

I think Blogger has been sucking big time ever since The Crash! I'm just grateful I'm actually able to leave you a comment. I have been to so many blogs where Blogger won't let me sign in. It's like I'm on the outside looking in!