Thursday, June 23, 2011

Things That Make You Go Hmm....


Guys in low-rise jeans.

Guys in skinny jeans.

Why people turn on their blinker as they are turning.

We have seen the same 3 owls in our backyard the last few evenings.

Why the total flake of a client still has a job.

Why those stubborn crumbs won't get out of my keyboard.

Didn't there used to be a big blue mail box there?

The white fuzz that gathers on the black tablecloth.

The people who can't seem to read the 4 Step instructions right in front of them.

The guy at breakfast that couldn't figure out how to remove the waffle from the maker.

The piece of pom-pom style plastic strip in the hallway.

The guy picking his nose behind me at the drive-through.

Ice cream cake and homemade cinnamon rolls at the staff meeting.

Wearing your retainers for the first time in over a month.

5 comments:

Ali said...

guys in skinny jeans.. definite no no... I like ice cream cake.
The thing that made me go hmmmm today was that the only comment I got on my blog was spam....

Gwen said...

I can't stand guys in skinny jeans. It's just a horrible look all together!

Leah said...

Great list! I go "hmmm" to all those things too! : ) Haha!

The Pink Owl said...

Have to agree with the other commenters: guys in skinny jeans? No way. Yuck.:)

amy (metz) walker said...

First two made me laugh...disturbing on both counts. I saw a kid in a pair the other day and wanted to warn him that he's killing his chance for children in the future. HA! ;-)