Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Friday! Here's Some Randomness for You!

TGIF!!!

I am so happy that it is Friday! I don't have to work this weekend at all. Like, AT ALL. It's fantastic! We do have visitors though. My mom and I were looking forward to a weekend with Dad gone, but we got a call on Wednesday afternoon from some family members saying that they would be at our house on Thursday evening and that they are staying until Sunday. Whoo. Hoo.

The house got a pretty thorough cleaning on Wednesday night. That is, until the vacuum cleaner completely stopped working. Luckily, vacuuming is always the last thing we do, so it wasn't too bad. I ended up using our old one we store in the basement.

I hired two new employees and they both started yesterday. I was really impressed with them. They have great initiative and learn really quickly. I think they are going to be great!

All of my coffee mugs are dirty and in the dishwasher, which hasn't been run in a couple of days. I had to dig around until I found one of Dad's shoved in the back of the cabinet.

It's hot in the office. Really hot. And muggy. It's storming outside also.

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments: