Friday, June 24, 2011

Is It 5 o'Clock Yet?

No, seriously. Is it 5:00 yet? This day is completely shot in the ass and it had been a very long week. Did I mention that the weather outside is absolutely gorgeous?!

I have little projects to do and such, but I am just not motivated. I missed my Champagne Thursday last night and I am seriously considering making up for it tonight. I might just do that.

In my last post, I mentioned my retainers. Yeah, I know. Maybe its a little too much information, but I wore them for the first time in over a month and it hurt like hell! I have worn them the last two nights and it still hurts. Now, my entire mouth is sore and my head kind of aches. I guess I could always take some ibuprofen that is sitting next to my desk. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

By the way...it's only 3:30 pm.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Lin said...

Gosh I hate it when days go by super slow. There's nothing worse!

Hope your mouth stops hurting soon, that must suck. I'd totally be making that ibuprofen my bff.

Have a great weekend!