Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's Only Thursday?

It can't be only Thursday. It has to be Friday by now. No? Well that sucks.

I hope that everyone in Missouri is alright after that round of horrible storms that came through yesterday! We had 3 groups in house and ended up combining everyone in the ballroom for about an hour. There were two radios on and 3 websites tuned to the radar. Luckily, all we got was heavy, heavy rain, some strong wind, and a little bit of hail. It still didn't look good though.

I finished another project yesterday! This was the project I had forgotten about (and that I was volunteered to do). I didn't really want to do this, but I did. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of them, but I made cemetary wreaths for Memorial Day for a few family members. They look really good and I made them while watching American Idol. Yay Scotty! I didn't care who won because I really liked them both. They were in my top two from the beginning. Too bad James didn't make it into the top 3. Just one more project to go.

We are going camping this weekend and I am excited! I still need to pack, but we have everything else ready to go. I will be taking my book and we are taking both dogs again. They did so well over Labor Day weekend last year, I am hoping they will do well again this year. It's obvious that Annie and Isabelle are excited.

Well, I think that is about all for today. Hope all is well!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Grand words to get me off my ass today and find more clients for my fledgling business....thanks.

Mrs. S. said...

Have fun camping!

Lin said...

Even though today's only Thursday I'm totally happy because it's my Friday...sorry you still have to work :(

I'm so jealous of your weekend plans! I'll be staying home, maybe bbq'ing with my parents since my husband has to work. I hope you have a great time camping!

Jake said...

Inside the ballroom? That's the worst place to be during a storm, especially if there are tornados. The only good thing about keeping them in there is that it is easier to count the bodies.