Friday, May 6, 2011

Hello Again!

Hi there! I am alive and well, for the most part. I am still trying to catch up on my sleep and rest. My muscles are a little sore as well, but it's all good. I don't have to work this weekend and I definitely don't have to work late tonight. There are no events in house next week either, which is a welcomed break for sure.



I am kind of excited today because my boss and office mate are out of town for most of the day, so I will be able to get really caught up on a lot of things because there won't be any distractions. Yay!



I was look-shopping online yesterday and I came across some pillows. I was looking at pillows because that is what my mom wants for her birthday at the end of the month. At least, that is the only thing that will fit in my budget. Well, anyway, you all have seen something like this before haven't you?




Well, I found this one and it made me laugh out loud for a few minutes, and then I giggled for a while after that. It made me laugh because I found it on a day that we were discussing a horrible group that came through over the weekend. Technically, only one table was horrible. But, there was so much drama involved with this one particular lady, that this pillow just made me laugh. I love it! It also matches my room, so I may have to buy it. You know, just for fun.



What do you have planned for Mother's Day? I am taking my mom and grandma out to lunch, then going over for game night at Mrs. P's house again. Yay! It has rained so much here the past week and areas are flooding south of us. It is supposed to hold off for a while, so hopefully the weekend will be nice.

2 comments:

Lin said...

Yay you finally get some time off! I hope you have fun this weekend & at lunch with your mom & grams.

I'm not doing anything with my mom, she'll be spending the day with her sisters. At least she'll be having fun :)

Charcoal Renderings said...

I love that pillow. It completely describes my current life of chasing auditions. It is what I should get to punch when I feel like calming down and carrying on is something worth procrastinating on.