Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Recap...

It's Monday again! Can you believe it? By the way, did you remember to set the clocks ahead one hour on Saturday before you went to bed? I did!

Friday: After work, I went to my grandma's to price some of my aunts items for a benefit sale we are having in April. I have never known one person to have so many pairs of jeans. There had to be at least 50 pairs! I spent about 2.5 hours pricing. It wore me out!

Saturday: I was able to dust the basement, my bedroom, help finish laundry, washed to couch slip covers, organize some paperwork, and read from my book. It was a very productive day and I felt really good! I went out later that day with my parents and enjoyed some adult beverages. I went to bed that night at what seemed like the normal time, but of course, it was a little earlier since I had already set my clocks. I ended up sleeping really well and woke up rested for the first time in months!

Sunday: We went to my grandma's for our traditional St. Patrick's Day dinner and chatted with some family and friends for a few hours. It was a really good meal. I ended up have 1.5 plates, plus 3 desserts! I was so full when I left, but I had to go to the grocery store because it was my turn to cook dinner for game night at Mrs. P's house.

I made lasagna, salad, and garlic bread. It was really good! Everyone cleaned their plates, which I always consider a compliment. Mrs. P, S, and I played German Rummy and had a ball. The first person to 500 points loses, and it only took me 8 hands to lose that game. Never play German Rummy with two German women who learned from their grandmother! I call for redemption next week!

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Lin said...

My weekend was no where near as productive and fun as yours was lol. I did however find a book that I haven't been able to put down since opening it, which is good. It's been a while since I read a good book.