Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Have An Addiction

Remember when I mentioned that I have a small addiction to brooches? Well, I have made a recent discovery that I may have another addiction. I have a growing collection of notebooks.

I went to Barnes and Noble the other day to get a notebook to use for my Relay for Life information and ended up purchasing 2 notebooks. Later that night, I realized my addiction. I have a notebook for each one of the following:

Mary Kay
Relay for Life
Notes from books I read
Notes from interviewing
Scrabble scores
Bed and Breakfast research
Non-Profit organization
Work notes
And one I bought on Monday because I thought it was pretty

I tried to find photos online of the notebooks I just bought (because I am too lame to take my camera out of my purse to take pictures at home) and I found at least 5 more notebooks I would like to get.

Yep...I have an addiction.

5 comments:

Thomasina said...

Barnes and Noble sells a little notebook for keeping track of book notes. There's a section for books you want to read, and books you've borrowed or loaned. I keep the book in my purse, so when I see a good book I want to read I can write it down.

Lin said...

Haha...I'm addicted to making lists.

The last time I counted my husband had 5 notebooks laying around the bedroom. I dont know why he needs so many and why he cant just clump all the info into one lol.

AG said...

I can appreciate this! I have alot of notebooks too. But I've been better about not buying more until I use the ones I have. Something about a notebook feels right!

The Pink Owl said...

Oh my gosh! I do the same thing with notebooks! This addiction started in the 6th grade for me. :) I don't know why, but it makes me feel so organized to have notebooks for specific things. Cheers to being organized, haha! ;)

P.s. my mom saved all of my notebooks from middle school, and I had one on each career that I wanted to have. One was all about brain surgery (haha). And my trademark as a famous doctor was going to be a backwards "e". Every "e" in that book is backwards. Good grief.

The Pink Owl said...

Oh my gosh! I do the same thing with notebooks! This addiction started in the 6th grade for me. :) I don't know why, but it makes me feel so organized to have notebooks for specific things. Cheers to being organized, haha! ;)

P.s. my mom saved all of my notebooks from middle school, and I had one on each career that I wanted to have. One was all about brain surgery (haha). And my trademark as a famous doctor was going to be a backwards "e". Every "e" in that book is backwards. Good grief.