Friday, March 11, 2011

Did You Know...

that it's Middle Name Appreciation Day? Or aka: Middle Name Pride Day?

Click the link to learn more about this day.


Even though you may not know my first name, my middle name is: Michelle

I did a little research and discovered that the name is French, English, and Dutch, which I found interested considering two of those heritages run in my blood. Funny huh? My mom chose that name for me. Thank goodness too because if Dad had chosen, he would have picked Sue which would have made my initials: A S S.

What's your middle name? What does it mean? Do you like it?

4 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Mine is Nicole...since you know me, you know why that is funny! I believe mine means "victory of the people". Hmmm...interesting!

Thomasina said...

I actually don't have a middle name. My mom felt that I didn't need one seeing that my first name is so long.

Raven said...

Ummm your blog is too cute! New follower here, love it!!

Gwen said...

Thank goodness your initials aren't ASS. LOL!!! I honestly don't have a preference with my middle name.