Saturday, February 26, 2011

Greetings!

This is going to be a completely random post. I just wanted to warn you first before you started reading.

Currently, I am sitting in the office while a wedding reception is happening across the hallway. I have been at work since 9 am and it is 9:20 right now. I was only able to leave for 45 minutes earlier. also, I am just here to supervise the event. What I am saying is that there isn't anything for me to really do right now. I had to help set up this morning and I will need to help clean up later on.

I really hate how I haven't blogged in over a week. It bugs me that I can't pick up my laptop at home to do personal stuff. I also hate how I have had a really hard time getting up in the mornings this past month and haven't been getting to work as early as I used to. I used to come in at least 15-20 minutes before the time I needed to be in and have plenty of time to eat breakfast and do my office warm up. This past month, I have been really tired in the mornings and have been getting to work with only 5-10 minutes to spare. I have been going to bed at the same time, but I think I need to work on getting motivated earlier in the mornings.

I have been trying to drink more water throughout the day instead of just a bottle at night when I work out. I have this sports bottle that I got for being a Relay for Life Captain that is a hypercolor bottle. It is exactly 32 ounces and I have been trying to get one down after my morning coffee and before lunch, then have another one down before I leave work. Then, I will have a smaller bottle when I work out. The best part of this bottle is that because it is hypercolor, it turns purple when it is cold. It also has a straw and I have noticed that I drink more and faster when I have a straw. I have been doing really well and I noticed that it has helped me loose a little bit of weight. Although, the 3 pounds I lost in 3 days, I put back on in a matter of 1.5 days. At least I have a routine now with my water and workouts.

I watched Finding Nemo the other day. I love that movie. I think it's so sweet and I love all of the colors in the movie. It made me feel good and I really needed that feeling and I think I may watch another Disney movie tomorrow.

I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow, but I do have to clean the house.

I guess I will stop rambling and get on with my evening. I will see you all soon.

2 comments:

Lin said...

Wow you sure have had a long day. I hope you got home & headed straight to bed for some relaxing time. Hope you have a good (rest of your) weekend and that you get back in to the swing of things :)

Jake said...

Welcome to the world of Banquet Service, and what an unappreciated and exhausting world it is.