Friday, January 14, 2011

I Need To "Brooch" a Subject

I have a minor infatuation. I really like jewelry and accessories. You can always find a piece of jewelry and know that you are going to love it and that it is going to fit. Always. My favorite piece of jewelry...brooches.

I know, it seems kind of "old lady" to some people, but I love them! They can easily dress up any outfit or add sparkle to that boring suit. You never need a size and they can coordinate with just about everything in your closet.

Here are some that I am loving right now. The first two I have already bought from Maurices, the others I found on Etsy.


I hope you enjoyed the sparkly beauties. Now, I am antsy to purchase some of these. Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Gwen said...

I love all accessories. They always fit!!! XOXO

Ashley said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the second one and the rose. You must buy them!

Lin said...

Oooh they're all so pretty!

AG said...

love these! I think they are classy to wear! You've inspired me. :)