Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I know that it is the 6th of January already, but I still want to wish a happy new year. I have been busy already at work trying to get things ready for the year, finish the training manual, keep learning, contact clients, detail events, schedule, budget, etc. It just keeps going on, but I am excited to really hit the ground running.

Yesterday, I was able to format 20 out of 58 pages for the training manual. That got me excited, but it took over 2 hours to do that. Oh well, I hope to finish it today, then I can train the staff.

I learned that my ServSafe certification expires at the end of the month and I need to retake the test before it expires. That is a long and difficult test, but a fun certification to have.

I know that this post is boring, but I felt like posting today and this is what was on my mind.

I am proud of my mom and I. We have worked out everyday this week and have had a good time. We finally learned that when we do the Wii workouts, that we can do them together even though only one person will be recorded. We also got the Biggest Loser Workout for the Wii and we only did the Beginner/Light workout and are so sore now. Way too many lunges this week!

I guess I need to get to work now, so have a good Thursday!

2 comments:

Missy Salsa said...

I have my ServSafe Certification, how long are they good for? I'm trying to get all 7 of my certs. I should see how many more I need....Good luck getting everything done :)

Lin said...

Happy new year to you too! Congrats to you & your mom for working out all week. I wish I had that motivition lol. Enjoy the soreness, it means the workout is working (yay!).