Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Friday!

Hello everyone! It's 6:00 on a Friday night and I am writing this post from the office. Why? I am waiting for the pizza I ordered to be ready to be picked up. I wanted to have it delivered, but that was over an hour wait, so I decided to wait the 25-30 minutes and go pick it up on my way home. It's okay that I am still here though because I was able to get caught up on a lot of stuff I was behind on. I got really behind this week and I don't like that feeling, so I need to work really hard to stay on top of things because they tell me that come March, I will be too busy to do anything during the day. Hmm...

I am looking forward to most of this weekend because I am getting over my cold (yay!), going on a little trip with my dad tomorrow, and plan to read my book. I also get to sleep in a little tomorrow, which I am really looking forward to. I haven't caught up on my sleep from this past weekend yet. I do have to come in on Sunday for 3 hours for a CPR class. It is from 11-2 pm. Ugh. I would much rather come in at 8 am on a Saturday, than spend 3 hours in the middle of Sunday, but at least it will be an interesting class and it will be a useful skill to know.

I had my yearly appointment today and had a little bit of scare. Today was the first time in 11 years that my blood pressure was elevated. I am not sure why that is. Maybe learning a new job and a little anxiety of that dreaded appointment? I don't know. The doctor had me take it again after the exam to check it, and that time it was normal. Hmm... She wants me to keep an eye on it though. I have never had a problem with my blood pressure.

Last night was the first Champagne Thursday of 2011! Yippee! I was looking forward to it so much that I purposely left work early that day to make a sales call and was home at 10 minutes past 5 pm! I did a 30 minute ab workout (Billy Blanks Ab Boot Camp) immediately, and then popped the cork. Although, I did try a new kind of champagne and decided that I didn't really like and will not buy it again. I drank 3 big glasses though and still managed to have about 2 more left in the bottle, so I will finish it tonight. By the way, in case you forgot about Champagne Thursday, I really did try to find a link to my last post about it, but I guess I didn't make a label for it (until now) and cannot find it among the 400+ posts. Sorry.

Well, I am off to get my pizza (pepperoni, sausage, and extra cheese) and enjoy the nice evening ahead.

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

AG said...

Champagne Thursday! I love that idea. Perhaps I'll do it too..while I watch my shows. :)

Have a great weekend!

Mrs. S. said...

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Gwen said...

Hope you stayed safe and warm this week! Enjoy your weekend! XOXO