Saturday, January 22, 2011

Good Morning!

I can't believe I haven't blogged all week! It's already Saturday and I am just now getting a chance to catch my breath. Well, okay, I was off on Thursday. Technically, I was snowed in. I worked from home, but I didn't go into the office. I am at work today because of an all day group that is in house and I am training someone as well.

I got here at 6 am! Can you believe it? Usually my alarm is just going off at 6 am. I will be here all day too. I won't be able to leave until about 6 pm. Then, I get to do it all again tomorrow, except tomorrow is only a half day.

Anyway, I have some pictures of the dogs and the birds in the 8 inches of snow we got the other day. It snowed again yesterday and they are calling for 3 more inches on Sunday! The snow is so pretty though.

I was able to watch the birds a little on Thursday and at 3 different times during the day, there were no less than 20 (yes, I counted them) birds at the feeders at once! It was so much fun to watch them. I had my binoculars out and was watching them from the dining room window. I tried to get cute pictures of the dogs in the snow, but everything I put the camera up to my face, they would run away. Jerks. I will try to post those pictures another day.

I am going to try and catch up on some projects today, so have a good Saturday!

1 comment:

Lin said...

Life has a funny way of getting in the way of blogging, haha.