Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Can't Even Think of a Title

Yesterday was a very busy day. I went to work all day, left work to go to a holiday party, left the party and went to a Mary Kay meeting. Then, I left the meeting, stop to pick up lunch items, came home and made lunches, took a shower, printed packing lists for items I sold on eBay, then, I went to bed. No downtime yesterday.

Because I didn't unwind yesterday, I am very tired today. All I want to do is lay down. I also keep getting hot and cold. I hope I am not getting sick. All I know is, I just want to lay down.

How has your week gone? Mine has been really busy. My Mary Kay director gave me a task and I am excited to get to work on it. It will be a little difficult, but it is time for me to really start taking my business seriously. I want to use my business to set myself up for the future and now is the time to get started.

This post is completely random and thanks for sticking around. I am going to try and wake up now.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

WOW you did have a busy day!!! I sure hope you aren't getting sick either. Sending you good thoughts!!! XOXO

Mrs. S. said...

I hear ya! It has been a crazy busy week and I am so looking forward to the weekend so I can relax!

Sweet-Britches said...

Uh-oh. Hot/cold/tired? Did you get your flu shot yet?! :o(