Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Weekend Recap...

Hello all! It was a busy weekend, but not exactly great.

Friday: I had a very quiet night at home and went to bed early because I had to work the next day.

Saturday: I learned first thing in the morning about my aunt, but still went into work for my half day. After that, I spent the rest of the day/evening at my grandma's house. We were able to laugh and tell stories, but its still sad. Later that night, I caught up on some DVR shows with Mrs. P.

Sunday: My dad and I went to a local brewery to get away for a while and to have lunch. We talked a lot more than normal, which is good, and had a good time. That night, I made a pot roast in the crock pot for this week's dinner, caught up on some more TV shows, and went to bed early.

Monday: Work then visitation.

Today: the funeral.

2 comments:

Missy Salsa said...

My thoughts are prayers are with you. Hang in there!

Mrs. S. said...

So sorry to hear about your aunt. I hope that today went alright for you and your family.