Wednesday, December 15, 2010

There Was a Moment When I Had a Little Hope...

...then someone peed in my Cheerios.

Yesterday, me and the other sales ladies went out to some of our biggest clients and delivered some snacks and gifts. We went into a management office on campus and I was introduced to a good looking guy.

He seemed friendly, maybe a little cocky, but still nice and I thought he was kind of cute. I had a moment when I though maybe, just maybe, we might be able to talk and see was happens. I mean, he had my business card. That is, until we walked out of the office.

On the way to the car, I learned that not only is this guy a big flirt, but he also is married and is one of those married guys that takes his ring off on a regular basis to flirt. UGH! Can you believe it!?

And I was all excited.

3 comments:

Lin said...

No way? What a d-bag...

Mrs. S. said...

Eek! At least you found out BEFORE something happened!

Sassy Sassy said...

Ugh. What a jerk! I h*te guys like him!