- I over spent a little yesterday while shopping and now I am remorseful. I hate buyer's remorse and don't usually have it, but I do right now.
- I have eaten out way too much these past couple of weeks. Whether it is for breakfast, lunch, or a snack, I have not been good to myself or my budget.
- I got my hair done yesterday and I am super excited! It looks great again and shiny. I even go my eyebrows done and feel good again. It only took 1.5 hours this time, which is fantastic!
- I was reading an article in In Style magazine last night and learned something new. First though, let me explain to you that I can sometimes be really dumb. I was reading and article about Karl Lagerfeld and knew I had heard his name everywhere and wondered what exactly he did in the fashion industry. Well, it turns out, he is the master mind behind Chanel. Yeah, I am kind of dumb.
- I have a stack of information to organize into a training manual that is about 2 inches thick and I came into the office today to discover another stack that is about 1/4 of an inch thick that my boss wants me to incorporate.
- Hello, my name is Ms. Attitude, and I am addicted to office supplies. Do not let me go to Staples because I will want to buy everything.
- I wanted to make cupcakes for the managers' holiday party today, but I didn't get around to making them until after 9:30 pm then realized that I didn't have any eggs. Bummer. I was all prepared too with holly liners and red and green sprinkles and homemade icing. :( I guess I will take them to Grandma's on Christmas Eve with the cherry pie I am going to make.
- The week of Christmas is always a hard one to get any work done in the office. I have been working on this training manual all day everyday for the last week and I am not even a third of the way done yet. I had to sort through a lot of material before I could begin typing. Once the typing is done, it will need to be formatted, edited, printed, copied, and bound. *sigh* Appreciate those employee handbooks and manuals you get because a lot of work went into making them for you.
Well, it is almost 9 am and I haven't eaten breakfast yet. I am going to get a waffle.