Friday, December 17, 2010

Looking Forward to the Weekend!

Hi readers! Are you looking forward to this weekend? I know I am. I don't have to work this weekend and the only pressing thing I have to do is finish my Christmas shopping. I know, I am late on shopping this year, but with being unemployed for a good part of the year, I have to wait until my next paycheck in order to finish. Yikes!

Another thing I am looking forward to this weekend is sleeping in. I am so mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausted from the events of this past 1.5 months. There was 2 visitations, funerals, a new job, training, work events, shopping, a dinner, a sales blitz, 2 thanksgiving dinners, 24 hours of traveling time, decorating, organizing, researching, household chores, dogs, and family. It's been crazy and it's not even Christmas yet!

I also bought a new book by one of my favorite authors last week and I am thrilled! I have been waiting to get this book and when I finally got it, I started reading immediately. I also learned that this particular book includes 2 other stories by 2 other authors. Score! I am almost halfway through the first story and I haven't figured out who did it yet, but I do have some ideas.


Well, I hope you all have had a good week and I hope you enjoy the weekend. What are your plans?

1 comment:

Sassy Sassy said...

Oh gosh. I still have to finish my Christmas shopping too. I'm totally dreading it!!! Good luck to you!