Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekend Recap...

Happy Monday everyone!

Friday: I was at work, so I didn't get to enjoy the shopping. After that, I visited my aunt in the hospital. It wasn't a good experience and its not going to get any better.

Saturday: My mom and I had another Thanksgiving dinner with part of her family at my other aunt's house and had a great time. It was so nice seeing everyone and I am glad we went. My dad was working, so he didn't get to join us. I found out that yet another younger cousin is going to be having a baby. geez. Saturday night was a relaxing night with vodka.

Sunday: I went shopping with with my mom and I was able to buy another Christmas gift. We had a really good lunch at Ruby Tuesday's too. I had a terrific Holiday Sangria that they have there and it was FANTASTIC! I am going to try to make it at home sometime. After shopping, we visited my aunt again and found out what was really going on. When we got home, I decided to get caught up on my DVR shows and had leftovers for dinner.

Not a bad weekend altogether. What did you do over the weekend?

3 comments:

AG said...

OOOH, I want to try Holiday Sangria!

Gwen said...

Still praying for you Aunt and Grandfather. I think you need to post the Holiday Sangri recipe. :) XOXO

MelRoXx said...

I hope your aunt gets better soon! And I love shopping, usually on Saturday rather than Sunday, though! x