Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend Recap...

I Started My Job Today! I will tell you all about it later, but right now, I want to recap the weekend.

Friday: I got a pedicure with Mom and we got some cool items for our new theme tree. That night, I started reading Drop Dead Beautiful.

Saturday: I took the dogs for an early walk, then we went for a ride, and had lunch with the parents. That afternoon/evening, I watched a Will and Grace marathon (season 4) and continued to read Drop Dead Beautiful.

Sunday: I made spaghetti for dinner and then Mrs. P and I went to see Harry Potter! Whoo Hoo! I was sad when it ended and I don't know if I can wait that long until the second part comes out. I was so glad I got to see it in the theater. We went to an early show and that evening I finished reading Drop Dead Beautiful. My take on the book? A complete waste of my weekend. It wouldn't have been too bad if there weren't 10 different story lines/back stories/points of view to follow instead of just 1 or 2. It took over 10 chapters to even get into a plot. Too much going on and I will be selling that book in next year's garage sale.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

The Pink Chick said...

Yay for your new job! I can't wait to hear all about it! I listen to a lot of audio books when I drive, and Drop Dead Beautiful was definitely one I had trouble following. You are so right. There is just too much going on in that book!