Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Recap...

I am going to do this weekend recap backwards. Why? Because something really big happened on Friday and I want to build up to that.

Sunday: I did pretty much nothing. The most productive thing I did that day was wash my comforter and pillows. I ran one errand and watch the third movie in the Lord of the Rings Series. I love those movies. I remember going to see them in the theater and was sad when the whole series was finally over.

Saturday: I went to lunch and shopping with Mrs. P. We seem to have started a weekend tradition of going shopping. I know its just a fluke, but we had a good time. I got some black ornaments for our tree this year. Our theme is going to be Black and Gold. We had lunch at the Macaroni Grill and had a good time. I always like hanging out with Mrs. P.

Friday: I didn't do anything in the evening because I was just way too excited about the news that came in the afternoon. What is the big news, you may ask?




I GOT A JOB!!!




Yep! I got a terrific job offer at the hotel and I am so excited! I start next Monday and I can't wait. It's a job doing what I went to school for, what I enjoy doing, in an environment that seems like it will work out great. Yay!!!

Well, that was my weekend. How was yours?

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear all about the job!!! When do you start? XOXO