Friday, November 12, 2010

Just Some Random Thoughts

Well, I had my third interview with the hotel yesterday morning and I am hoping to hear back from them today. They said there were a few more interviews yesterday, so I think they have narrowed it down to about 4 people. I think it went really well. I was able to relax and be myself in the interview. Usually I am a little reserved and shy. If I get the job, I get it. If not, no big deal.

I am going to make homemade chicken noodle soup today. I am trying to decide if I should follow the recipe instructions completely, or if I should just put everything into the Crock Pot and let it cook all day long. What do you think?

I need to finish laundry today too. I think I am down to about 2-3 small loads, then it is on to the ironing. Last night, I was able to start reading a new book. I added it to my bookshelf there to the left if you are interested.

It's supposed to rain all afternoon and evening today, but I am considering raking up a bunch of leaves to see if the dogs will run through them. They usually like to run and play in the leaves this time of the year. I think they like the sound the leaves make.

I also have another Reflection post coming up. This one is really personal, but I want to document it. Be on the look out if you are interested.

I should probably clean the house today too. Hmm...do I have enough energy for that? I haven't been feeling 100% well this week. I have had an icky feeling all week and I haven't been sleeping well.

Well, I think that is enough random crap for you today (and me too). I hope you have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you on the job!!! And I would think doing the crockpot for your soup would be just as good!!! Have a fabulous weekend girl!! XOXO