Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Are You Working, or Pretending to Work?

It's the day before a holiday and most people have mentally checked out and only pretend to work. I arrived really early today and decided to catch up on some blogs and a post of my own before starting my training again. I am excited today because we are putting up the Christmas trees. There are 2 twelve foot and 1 nine foot tree. The other girls are dreading it but I am excited.
There is another sales girl and the director of sales in the office with me. So far, things have been great. I have been spending most of my time training and taking exams to get certified in our programs. So far, I have completed 3 and am just about finished with number 4. I think I am going to like it here. The people are friendly and the place is really nice. I can't wait to get into the groove of things.
I must take some time now to ask my readers for their prayers and support. My aunt and grandpa have been in and out of the hospital a lot lately. My aunt has a lot of fluid on her lungs and is going through chemo right now. She has lost a lot of weight and we are all worried about her. My grandpa is getting his heart "jumped" today. He was given a pacemaker a few months ago (which he didn't need) and his heart isn't beating regularly. Please keep them you hearts please.


Happy Wednesday everyone!




2 comments:

Gwen said...

Sending our prayers to your Aunt and Grandfather. Please keep us updated.

Have a fabulous time putting up the trees. I can't wait to just get mine at home up. XOXO

Lin said...

I'm at work but working lol, luckily I only work 1/2 day so I dont have to pretent to work too long. I'm glad things are going well at work & your family members are in my thoughts.