Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend Recap...

What a great weekend! Wow!

Friday: This day was spent chilling. I also finished the Christmas shopping for my grandma and my aunt. Two people down, 8 more to go.

Saturday: ESPN College Game Day made a stop at my Alma mater! It was incredible! My dad went away for the weekend, so my mom and I went to the homecoming parade (2 hours long) and spent the whole day on campus. Really, 9 hours on campus. We tailgated with some coworkers of hers and had a blast! The closer you got to campus, the more you could feel the adrenaline. It was awesome!

Tigers won 36 to 27!

Sunday: I was able to hang out with Mrs. P for the day! We went to check out the new Marshall's that just opened nearby and then had a really (really) big lunch. After that, she needed to get costumes for her boys, so we walked off lunch (or most of it) at Wal-Mart. We spent hours out that day and had fun.

It was a great weekend and now it's back to the normal routine of finding a job. I also have to clean the house and iron today. Oh, and I have an interview tomorrow!

PS--I would love to post some picture today, but for some reason, my camera and my computer are not getting along.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

So excited for the MU win!!! Glad you had a great weekend!!! XOXO