Lin tagged me in this fun game. I always like filling these things out. I am supposed to answer her 8 questions, come up with 8 of my own, and tag 8 others to play along.
1. If you could have any job, in any industry, what would it be?
Honesty, I would love to be a professional actress. I have always love performing and think it would be a blast to meet so many people and have fun while working. Since that isn't a reality that would most likely happen, I would also love to be a professional organizer.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
They always ask this question in interviews and I hate it. Sorry, Lin. The only answer I have is that I want to be happy and successful.
3. What's the best vacation you've ever been on?
The summer before my senior year of high school, our Spanish class took a trip to Europe. It was a busy and packed 2 weeks, but it was the best vacation ever. It was full of great sights, history, and fun.
4. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
I would like to meet my mom's mom. She past away when my mom was 12 and I have only heard great stories about her. As for anyone alive, I would love to meet Bette Midler. She is my all time favorite performer and I admire her work. Plus, she seems like a ball of fun.
5. What is you're favorite movie & why?
I love the movie "You've Got Mail". I watch it all the time. It makes me feel good every time I watch it. Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan have great chemistry and it combines many of my favorite things: the city, seasons, books, and love.
6. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
7. What's on your Christmas wish list?
A job :). Actually, I really want a hitch for my car so I can use my bike rack, and I want items for my fish tank.
8. If you had 1 million dollars what would you do with it?
Take care of my family and friends that I really care about and put some in an interest building account. Then, I would make a donation to the American Cancer Society.
Now, I tag everyone who read this post! Yay you! Here are your questions:
1. What is your dream/favorite vacation spot?
2. What did you want to be as a grown up when you were a child?
3. What hobby do you enjoy?
4. If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be?
5. What is your favorite color and why?
6. What is your all time favorite TV show? Or, what show is always on your DVR?
7. Are you a city person, country person, or suburb person?
8. Do you prefer driving in town or on the highway?