Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Gasp List

We all have one. The Gasp List is a list of movies you have never seen that when you say "I've never seen that one", people gasp. I think I need to do something about this list, but it is still kind of fun to have one. Here are some that are on my list:


Braveheart
The Sound of Music
Silence of the Lambs
The Big Lebowski
Friday the 13th
Hook (CHECK)
A League of Their Own
The Goonies
It's a Wonderful Life
White Christmas
A Few Good Men
The Graduate
Caddyshack
Children of the Corn
Pulp Fiction
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Elvira
Fatal Attraction
The Karate Kid
Raising Arizona
The Rocky Movies
The Rambo Movies
Scarface (CHECK)
Superman
St. Elmo's Fire
The Godfather

A movie that everyone loves but I kind of hated: Top Gun

What's on your Gasp List?

2 comments:

Lin said...

Omg...I'm all gasp right now...how have you never seen Silence of the Lambs, Pulp Fiction, TRHPS, Caddyshack or The Big Lebowski? Girl you better get on Netflix & order these! I've seen all of the one's I listed & they're great (FYI: Pulp Fiction is a lil strange when it comes to the ball gag scene).

I'm a huge movie fanatic so I try to see (almost) every movie once. The only movies that really stand out that I haven't seen & ppl make reference to all the time is the Godfather movies. I've just never had the desire to see them *shrug*. But for reals...watch those movies, especially Silence of the Lambs & The Rocky Horror Picture Show ;)

Sweet-Britches said...

Lol. I haven't seen any of those either, except for "A League of Their Own" and "Superman" and "Silence of the Lambs".

Your gasp list is practically the same as mine then! :o)