Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend Recap...

Hello Lovelies!

It's time again to reminisce about the weekend. I had a great one.

Friday: I went out with my dad for drinks and munchies, then we met up with my mom and their friends for drinks and fun. Everything was pretty fun and the conversation was good. However, there was one person who is having a hard time grieving and has a really bad attitude. I hope things get better for her soon.

Saturday: Mom and I went for pedicures and went shopping too. I want to thank my mom for buying me a great black suit! I am getting the skirt hemmed so I can wear it on Thursday. While we were getting pedicures, the technician asked me if I wanted a design and since I chose a gold color, I asked for black tiger stripes because my team had their home opener that day. What I got was a design with 6 different colors and some flowers. It was cool for about a day and a half. I am over it now. He's pretty talented though:


Sunday: Laundry day!!! I know, laundry is so exciting, it needs 3 exclamation points. I was also able to finish reading "The Devil Wears Prada". I love that movie and really wanted to read the book. I knew going in that they would be different, but the story lines are REALLY different. Pretty much the only things the same were the characters' names and the cities. I don't know which story I liked better. It was a good book.

Now, I am going to apply for some more jobs and prepare for my interviews coming up. I have one on Thursday and one on Monday. My interview last week went really well and they will be making their decision within the next week and a half.


How was your weekend?


3 comments:

Gwen said...

I'm the same way when I get a design on my toes. I get bored too quickly to spend the extra money. Good luck on Thursday!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!! XOXO

Domestic Goddess said...

glad you liked that book! i thought it was amazing! good luck with your interviews!

Mrs. S. said...

Sounds like the nail tech listened really well...haha!

Good luck on your interviews!